Trade UP Your Existing/Old IT Gear
Why buy new equipment upfront when you can trade up your existing - old/used or surplus IT assets to get new ones? This can significantly help minimize your next IT bill while providing a hassle-free and valuable way of disposing of your unwanted IT parts – expected saving of 30% to 50%.
Digital Devices Ltd. Technology Trade UP Program is a fast and easy way to get maximum value for your outdated or surplus technology assets. As your trusted technology partner, Digital Devices Ltd. takes all the hassle in recovering maximum value out of your used or redundant IT parts such as Cisco routers, switches, IP telephony products, desktops, servers, IBM parts, DELL parts, and storage products.
Why choose Technology Trade Up instead of simply buying new parts?
- Recover money out of your disposable assets.
- Reduce your next IT bill by trading up your old/surplus parts.
- We offer the highest value in the industry for re-marketable equipment from Cisco, DELL, IBM, Juniper, Riverbed and other vendors.
Avoid the hassle of storing and maintenance of unwanted parts.
Eliminate the cost of storing excess, outdated or used networking equipment. We provide valuable advice and support you need to get a free estimate of your inventory that you want to dispose-off or trade up with us to get new parts. We provide complete support which includes but not limited to uninstalling, packing and shipping your equipment. Our technicians can come to your office and take care of this for you.
It's easier than you think
- Send us a list of your spare inventory to get a market valuation. Once received, we immediately start working on it. Our representatives will respond to you within one business day and will update you on the market value of your assets and provide you an estimated bid from our side.
- Our Assessment Team will complete verification to determine the actual condition of your excess inventory and validate the market value. A detailed inspection report is produced and made available to our client.
- Once agreed with the valuation details, you can trade up your disposable inventory to get new equipment or get paid in cash. Both options are equally good. You can choose the one that suits you best.
Need more information?
Contact a Trade-Up Specialist at +44 (0) 207 9934783 or send us an email at: